Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?


Overall I enjoyed the shoot day, it was very hands on and exciting. I learnt a lot during the workshop in terms of the different roles of the staff. It was definitely a new experience for me, being surrounded by professionals in the field and having strict call times but even so it was very exhilarating. Down below is a mini time-lapse of the workshop shoot day - this will show the studio set up, performance and us all helping the crew.

I also learnt a lot by working alongside the crew whenever I wasn't on set acting. I was shown a lot of new things such as the lighting set up above the studio by the media technician Emma where she explained how to change the lights when and if the director felt it necessary. The workshop was a great experience and it will definitely put me in a good place next year when we do our own music video.
Down below is a break down of "my roles" and "my best bits" with pictures to match

My roles: 

 
Acting in solo shots of different "cool kids"

 Acting as my character "cool kid 6/8"


 






Using the clapperboard

 



Best bits:






Running around the lockers with the cool
    kids.











Group shots













Getting my makeup done professionally by the makeup artists








No comments:

Post a Comment