Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Construction Post 28: My personal contribution to post-production (editing; video FX, titles, grading)

My Contribution

1. sound effects - we made some sound effects whilst at Location 2 in the forest, however I also downloaded sound effects from a free copyright website, for example the "off beep" at the end of the news anchors bit. I added the different effects and added it to the correct shots to make it more realistic and immersive

2. sound track - I was responsible for putting the soundtrack in place making sure that it worked well with the opening and that it wasn't over powering or out of nowhere


3. creating and adding titles - I made titles along with the help of my other group members. I used livetype software for this and chose effects and fonts whilst also editing them in terms of opacity and speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment