Here is our Music Video:


Below are the front panels of our digipak:

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the outside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Below are the inside panels to our digipak.

Click on the image below to access our website.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Construction Post 29: My technical learning curve during the construction phase

My knowledge in the construction phase has increased so much over the filming and editing process. Editing in the beginning did seem quite daunting as the software was very detailed and overwhelming, however with the help of the media technician and my group members, things were made a lot easier and clearer to me. The software had very clear menus, dragging footage onto the timeline and adding audio and titles was simple.

The menu, was straight forward and clear










Prior to this, I had only ever edited very simple shots together and that was on Apple iMovie which is slightly like Adobe Premier however there were clear distinctions due to Premier being a much more professional software. I wasn't completely blind to the software or shooting as I had used it/done it during the Pre-Lim activity towards the beginning of the year.

An example of a continuity shot I edited together, is below

No comments:

Post a Comment